The Escape Game Survey Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Purchase does not increase the chance of winning.
SPONSOR: The Escape Game, LLC. 731 Melrose Avenue, Nashville, TN 37211
THE PRIZE: $2500 American Express Gift Card. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. At the conclusion of the Entry Period, Sponsor will select the name of one (1) winner in a random drawing of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:00 am CT on July 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59 pm CT on August 12, 2022 (the “Entry Period”). Entries received outside of the Entry Period will not be considered.
HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Sweepstakes by completing a survey offered to all customers at The Escape Game locations nationwide. You do not need to purchase a ticket to complete the survey. If you are unable to visit a The Escape Game location, you may email email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) for a copy of the survey. To enter the sweepstakes, participants must respond to every question in the survey. Participants are limited to one sweepstakes entry. Completion of the entire survey will result in one (1) entry. Limit one (1) entry per person. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.
Alternate means of entry: Mail a 4" x 6" card with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your complete address
- Valid email address (if you do not have an email address, print "no email address")
- Valid telephone number
- The words The Escape Game Survey Sweepstakes.
Mail entry to:
The Escape Game
Attn: Teddy Cheek
731 Melrose Avenue
Nashville, TN, 37211
Only one entry card will be accepted per person. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes entries are limited to the United States and District of Columbia and is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes will begin on July 1, 2022 and will end on August 12, 2022. The winner will be notified on August 16, 2022. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the sweepstakes in its entirety, or only the online portion, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
- Eligibility. Must be at least 18-years-old old to enter. Employees, officers, or directors of Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase or online entry necessary. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
- Effective date of entries. Entries made online will be effective on the day received. Entries submitted by mail will be effective on the date Sponsor receives and processes the entry. All entries become the exclusive property of The Escape Game, LLC and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including online access charges, long distance telephone charges, and postage.
- Selection of winners. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. The Escape Game will make a random selection on August 12, 2022 and will notify the winner by August 16, 2022. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winner. Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email. If not by email than by phone or mail,if applicable. An email will be sent to the winner on or before August 16, 2022. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to the Sponsor as invalid, two more attempts will be made via email and one by regular mail if applicable. Winners must contact the Sponsor within 5 calendar days from the date the notification is sent by Sponsor to claim their prize. Failure to contact Sponsor within that5 day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
- Other conditions. Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
- Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, SurveyMonkey. You understand that you are providing your information to The Escape Game, LLC, the sweepstakes sponsor, not to SurveyMonkey.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Tennessee.